2. Definitions and legal references
3. Administrator of Personal Data
- data relating to the person or persons concerned by the inquiry or request,
- the event which is the reason for sending a message to us,
- requests and legal grounds for demanding request,
- the expected manner of handling the matter.
4. What Data Does Exeltive Collects
- We collect data that you provide to us when you create an account, such as full name, email address, phone number, birthday, gender, the city in which you live, username, and other data if you create an account using third party log-in credentials.
- We may also collect other data you provide when you use the Services, including Geo-location of your device, address, company name and related information and website urls These will depend primarily on the data you want to share when ordering the products on the Website and can differ between users considering the personalized nature of the products.
- data about how you interact with the Services, such as your search words, page views, date and time of interactions, time spent on each page, or recent orders you made;
- device information, such as your hardware model, operating system and version, unique ID and device data such as device identifiers, IP address, sensor data, browser type, language, and wireless network, mobile device name; and
- data from cookies, pixels and other technologies, such as cookie ID, advertising ID or other unique advertising ID, web beacons, and local storage. You can control certain types of cookies through your browser settings or other tools.
We may receive data about you from third parties, including:
- our Affiliates (e.g. business customers of our products, or brokers);
- third parties that provide services to us, such as unaffiliated apps and websites, offered by our business partners, including those from whom we license data; and
- The information we obtain from third parties includes demographic data, data about how you interact with the third party’s websites and apps, device data (including mobile device and advertising identifiers, such as Apple IDFA or Google Advertising ID), and information from cookies, pixels and other similar technologies. We may also collect information such as your credit card’s details and billing address.
5. How Is My Data Used by Exeltive?
- We use your data to operate, maintain the Services, and our business, and to provide you with our products, including any updates thereof and personalized material of our products. If you need help contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We use various technologies to determine your precise location, such as the location services of your operating system or browser, sensor data from your device (e.g. magnetometer, barometer, gyroscopes, accelerometers, compasses, Bluetooth data, beacon data, Wi-Fi access points, GPS data, and cell tower data), and other data that may help us understand your precise location.
6. When Is My Data Shared?
- We may share data if required by law or if a legal issue arises between us and you and we need to protect your or our rights.
- We may also share data as part or in anticipation of a business sale, merger, consolidation, investment, change in control, transfer of substantial corporate assets, reorganisation, liquidation, or similar business transaction or corporate event.
7. How do I Access or Delete My Data?
7.2 You may also delete your data and account at any time by contacting us through the Website platform https://www.neoncard.io or through the “Delete User Account” tab in your dashboard. If you delete your data, your profile, including your history, addresses and other account data will be removed, and you will no longer be able to access such data. We will not be able to restore your account once it has been deleted. Deletion of your account may not be immediate. Residual copies of your personal information or posts may remain on backup media for a short period of time thereafter.
8. Unsubscribe from Marketing Emails
9. Personal Information Retention
10. How We Protect Personal Information
11. More Information for Consumers From the EEA, UK and Switzerland
- When the processing is necessary to perform our contract with you, such as our Terms of Service. This may include providing you with the Neoncard software or tailoring the Neoncard Software to your preferences;
- When the processing is necessary for our legitimate business interests, including but not limited to, improving the Neoncard Software or providing our products;
- the right to request access to, or copies of, your personal data that we process or control, together with information regarding the nature, processing and disclosure of that personal data;
- the right to request rectification of any inaccuracies in your Personal Data that we process or control;
- the right to request:
- deletion of your personal data that we process or control; or
- restriction of processing of your personal data that we process or control;
- the right to object, to the processing of your personal data by us or on our behalf;
- the right to have your personal data that we process or control transferred to another data controller, to the extent applicable;
- the right to withdraw where we process your personal data on the basis of your consent, and
- the right to file a complaint with a Data Protection Authority regarding the processing of your personal data by us or on our behalf.